Flamma's History

1950 - Established in Bergamo, by Dr. Marco Maria Negrisoli

           - Core Business: Amino Acids and Derivatives and APIs

1996 - Relocation to current headquarters in Chignolo d’Isola (Bergamo)

1998-2001 - Expanded production plant and opened a new pilot plant

2001 - Gongan Flamma Biochemicals Ltd (China) established

2005 - Shanghai Flamma Bioscience Co. Ltd, facility established

2006 - Flamma SAS FRANCE (Paris) office established

2008 - Establishment of new API production department

2008 - Dalian Flamma Bioscience Co. Ltd, facility established

          - Successful inspection in Italy by the Italian Health Ministry

2009 - Successfully underwent US FDA inspection in Italy

          - Flamma LLC USA (Boston) office established

2011 - Expansion of production plant in Dalian

          - Successful inspection in Italy by the Italian Health Ministry

2012 - Flamma acquires the Isso plant to expand its production capacity in Italy

2013   Revamped & upgraded Dalian Honkai production plant

2014   FDA and AIFA inspections of Chignolo, Italy site

2015   AIFA inspection of Flamma Isso facility (March)

2015   New API warehouse opened in Chignolo d’Isola (March)

2016   FDA inspections of Chignolo d’Isola facility (May

2017   Dalian Honkai renamed Flamma Honkai cGMP workshop added

powered by Yourbiz